Some of the most successful people in the world are sharing their thoughts on how to achieve true excellence in life and business. What is success? What are the key ingredients to success? How to overcome challenges and stay motivated? How to give back and inspire others? These are just a few of the questions they will answer. Tune in to hear more and grow and thrive on your path to excellence!
- Sandee domain (www.sand.ee > www.sandee.com)
- Become indefatigable
(03:42) Mike Horn – World’s Greatest Explorer
- Latitude Zero Degree Expedition
- We only have 30 000 days! Use them!
- Surviving death squad
- Don’t worry about the stuff you can’t change!
(09:05) Bob Pittman - CEO of iHeartRadio
- Passion isn’t something you plan
- Hired at NBC in Chicago as a 20-year-old
- Whatever you do, do something you enjoy!
(10:43) Jon Gordon - Best Selling Author and Keynote Speaker
- Did a lot of research on how to be positive
- Talented at making complex ideas simple
- Created weekly positive tips
- Jon's #1 tip - Gratitude Walks!
- That will flood the brain with positive emotions
- Mind is like a garden - weed the negative! Feed the positive!
(13:22) Chris Voss
- Three most important ingredients to success
- Be a little bit better every day
- Be a better team player vs. the team leader (if you want to go far, go as a team)
- Hear people out
(16:27) Brian Lee - Founder of LegalZoom and The Honest Company, and CEO of Arena Club
- How important is it to be passionate about what you are doing?
- Always passionate about the mission of his businesses
- With Arena Club – for the first time passionate about the service and offer
- The start of Arena card
- Innovation comes from fixing something that is broken!
(23:46) Caryn Seidman-Becker - CEO of CLEAR
- Overcoming insurmountable challenges
- Be proactive!
- Look around corners!
- Make predictions and act on them!
- Take care of your own!
(27:38) Ben Sherwood
- When you’re great at something, great things happen to you
- Working hard is necessary, but not sufficient
- Giving back is a very important piece of success
- The voice that leads you to excellence can be ruthless (go easy on yourself)
- Constant thriving can be ultimately counterproductive
- Be kind towards yourself and the people around you
Sandee | Bliss: Beaches
Want to Connect? Reach out to us online!
Website | Instagram | LinkedIn